The goal of each presentation I do is to inspire, motivate, as well as provide actionable takeaways where the audience can utilize immediately. I am not a lecturer, so I do not communicate as one. My presentations are down to earth, designed to be relatable, and easy to understand. I put extreme emphasis on the elegance of storytelling every time I take the stage. If selected to speak at a conference, school, events, in front of a company, non-profit, on a panel, etc. I will be a very engaging, high octane energy, thought-provoking, two-way conversational speaker!
No talk is ever given twice, even if I gave the talk before because I customize each one. I react to the audience. I update and modify my material constantly (sometimes even on the fly). I stress and focus on different points in my talks and presentations depending on various factors like audience and time.
• Marketing Themed Topics: Digital Marketing, Power of Social Media, Authentic Storytelling
• Culture Themed Topics: Age of Millennials, Successful Black Professionals
• Motivational Themed Topics: The Art of Getting Back Up, Survival, Be Better Than You
• Faith-Based Themed Topics: Facing Death, Power of God, Scripture-Themed
Notable Speaking Venues:
• Opening Keynote at Northwestern
• Spoke at SMWL19 (largest Social Media Conference in the midwest)
• Spoke at the University of Toronto for CICE2019
• Spoke at UKC2019
• Spoke in New Dehli, India via live stream on Global Marketing
• Spoke at various Chamber of Commerce in the surrounding IL and IN areas